Summer Study in Germany
Study abroad at Schloss Dyck in Germany May 17 to June 5, 2016
- Explore how the belligerent nations of WWI remembered, commemorated and grieved the First World War
- Study the history of memory and the complex array of the politics of commemoration
- Travel to Paris, Verdun, and other sites of memory in France and Belgium
- Stay at a monastery “Nikolauskloster” and study at the historic castle “Schloss Dyck”
- Earn 6 UNM credits in 2 linked courses, HIST 300/500 and ARCH 462/662, taught by two UNM specialists on History and Memory.
NOTE: Courses meet for 5 Saturday sessions at UNM from April 9 – May 7, 2016.
Information Session: Tuesday, December 8
1:30 - 2:30 pm in the history Common Room
Mesa Vista Hall 1104
For more information, please visit our Schloss Dyck pages at weebly.com.
Direct links to basic information:
Download the Application